Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Time for Convention!



Convention 2009 starts tomorrow! I am so excited to see EVERYTHING! I'm carpooling with Brenda, Tammy & Carrie and we'll be meeting up with Shoni, Julie & Linda and about 4000 other demonstrators at the Salt Palace in Salt Lake City (or SL,UT as Shoni says). These are the swaps I've done. They are card fronts using the Great Friend and Sense of Time stamp sets. The left is stamped on Whisper White with Orchid Opulence, Lovely Lilac and Basic Black ink. The card stock is Orchid Opulence for the background and Lovely Lilac as the little insert. The insert was then covered with a layer of Crystal Effect. The right was stamped on Confetti White with Apricot Appeal, Dusty Durango* & Soft Suede* (*the new In Colors). The cardstock are the same as the inks. A huge thanks to my friend Caron who helped me assemble these in time!

Keep a watch for what's new from Convention! Watch out Dawn, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment